Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In my mind I'm going to Carolina......











I've been meaning to post this since last week when we got back! Last week I got back from the greatest trip to N. Carolina to visit Mitch, Ali and the kids and for Klein's blessing. It ended up that my Mom, Dad, sister Mindy, nephew Brandon, brother Ky and his wife Haley and their baby Olivia, so that made it even more fun just all being together.

Mitch, Ali and the kids were great hosts as usual and showed us such a great time. Now, I'm in love w/a new place. Seriously, North Carolina is so incredibly beautiful, nothing but beautiful houses and green everywhere. We had so much fun seeing them again and I'm already going through withdrawals not seeing them and their kids. So, favorite quotable of the trip.....we were asking Cairo about all of their names and she said "I know how we got our names, I'm named after a city, Levi and Klein are named after pants and Cameron, well I can't remember where his came from". Do I have the cutest nieces and nephews or what?

3 comments:

Kammy T said...

What a fun trip Kim! The little one in the pink looks like she could be YOUR daughter.

I'm loving your play list, OH oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh-Ah.

Melanie S said...

Wow. I was just going to say the exact same thing. That little girl looks like she could be yours!! Lucky girl if she turns out to look like you, Miss Perfectly-Beautiful-Even-Without-Makeup!

Team Fellows said...

Okay, it is time for another update!