Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flossing 2+ times a day/electric toothbrushing keeps the Dentist away......

So, today I had a cleaning appt. with my Dentist and while I know this is a bit of an overshare, I'm proud to report that this will be my 6th consecutive visit w/no cavities to report!! Seriously for a while there it was so frustrating, could've put a healthy down payment on a new car for the price i had to pay for gum surgery, crowns, etc..., etc... The funniest part of my visit came as I was walking out to the reception area. There was a lady who was trying to step up to the desk right as I was walking in front of her, so she stepped back trying to avoid me and fell right into the lap of this other man who was waiting on the couch. I wish so bad my words could do it justice. It was like comedy of errors!! I felt bad for the lady, but she survived the fall, I think was just very embarrassed.

5 comments:

Kammy T said...

HILARIOUS! Good job on the no cavities. I've been having a bad run with them lately. Maybe I'll follow your example and floss twice daily. WOO HOO!

Courtney said...

Congrats on the outstanding state of your mouth, Kim!! Keep it up!! That's so funny about that poor lady - classic!!

catharooni said...

well, you sure can't tell you ever had oral issues - you have one of the best smiles i have EVER seen!! and since we see it so often, i can promise i am not making that up!!

this is part where pride cometh before the fall and i brag that i have never had a filling (or any oral work other than braces) ... of course, even with that track record, they still aren't anywhere near as cute as your pearly whites!!

was the guy she fell on cute at least??

Kim P. Edwards said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so great. I have to repeat what has been said before... you have the most beautiful teeth. : )

Iris said...

I might need to try that so I don't get cavities....and LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL about that story. I so wish I could have seen that