Saturday, September 22, 2012

The Sounds of Summer...

My sister Amber and I went to the Train, Mat Kearney and Andy Grammer concert at the Gallivan Center downtown last week. So...much...fun!! I had never been to a concert there and loved what a great venue it was and of course always better outdoors (We noticed plenty of onlookers from guests at the adjoining Marriott (not too shabby, I'm going to have to copy that idea :) Everyone sounded great, even better in person, but my faves were Andy Grammer and Mat Kearney. I have been obsessed with that song "Runaway" by Mat Kearney and he sang that last and by that point everyone was up and dancing. I was telling Am that it's so funny because sometimes I'll pass up a certain event, thinking oh, it's a lot of money or effort to get there, but those times I go, I don't regret for a minute the experience and memories you always have after.

1 comment:

Kammy T said...

I totally agree about not regretting it when I go! I'm glad you went, it sounds like a fun concert. I've got to go look up Matt Kearney now! Love ya!