Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Night with Michael!









So, the culmination of months of anticipation finally came to an end last night. My sister Mindy, my roommate Christi and I went to the Michael Buble in concert in Anaheim (very cool venue btw: The Honda Theatre) .... I should add this was his last stop of this tour in N. America, lucky us!! It was totally packed, we were saying, oh we should move down a little closer once the concert starts, fat chance! there was not one empty seat. I can't even begin to tell you how fun and what a great entertainer he is, I think the photos and movie speak for themselves. Now on a kind of an embarrassing note... try and ignore the voice in the background singing along, I couldn't resist, I don't know how anyone can hear the song "Everything" and not sing along. Such a fun memory!

sorry, am having tech. difficulties and can't upload the video, will try again :)

7 comments:

Kim P. Edwards said...

How fun!!! You are so lucky - I didn't even know who he was until you introduced me to his music a few weeks ago. Now I am a big fan - would love to see his show!

Stephanie said...

Okay. Okay. I'll admit it!! I'm a blogstalker. I am. I really am! So great to find you guys. Yes, I've been on Kammy's blogs, too. The food one and the book blog. Kim Edwards, I've just got to see yours, too!!! I couldn't believe it when I opened this blog, Kim. I seriously looked too fast and thought it said, "Michael Bolton" concert. I gasped. I really thought you'd lost it. But, I looked again, and took a sigh of relief. I heard a joke on the radio the other day that Michael Bolton is the only singer who can take a love song and turn it into a hernia. Anyway, you look great! Hope you're doing well. I promise to catch up with all of you!!

Kim P. Edwards said...

Hi Stephanie! Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite! I would love to know what you are up to and how your family is doing!

Iris said...

I love the picture of you with him. It sounds like it was a blast!

Natalie said...

Hola Kimmie!! I love your blog. You look fab by the way. oh la la! I hate to admit this, but I have NO idea who that Michael singer is. What a loser, huh?

Hi Kim E. and Stephanie. It's me Natalie Vannah. So good to see you guys. I want to see your blogs and all. Please! My email is nataliemdunn@yahoo.com I don't have a blog yet, but I will this summer.

Stephanie said...

Natalie, Kim, Kim, Kammy. Wow. So good to hear from all of you!! Kim, sometimes I just turn on your blog for the audio...

kim said...

wow! seriously, how lucky am i to have such great friends as you guys and i love keeping up this way. steph, checked out your blog today, so cute! and natty, still waiting on yours :) so glad you like the music, prob. b/c a lot is inspired from freshman year and our dance offs. thanks for all the fun comments!