Monday, June 2, 2008

Stairway to Heaven....or Hell!


So my friend Heather came into town for a visit this weekend and Sat. morning we decided to go do the Santa Monica Stairs, a famous spot around here to get a serious calf and glute workout and for some nice eye candy :). Let's just say: mission accomplished! Oh my gosh! My legs are killing me still! So funny b/c now that I'm in pain it's like stairs, stairs, everywhere stairs! In our ward chapel, you have to go up and down a flight of stairs to get to the classes and in my apt., yep have to go up a flight of stairs to get to my room. It has been torture!

4 comments:

Jason and Stephanie said...

So, you said, "Mission Accomplished." You wrote lots about the sore calves. Waiting to hear the specifics on the "eye candy".....

Kim P. Edwards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim P. Edwards said...

Okay, Kim - we have got to put that on our agenda for my next trip out there. What a fun workout! You live in such a fun city.

kim said...

i know...good point steph, wish i would've brought my camera, do you think that would look too conspicuous? for sure kim, it was so great, i know you would love it and amazing view and not just of the eye candy :)