Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends for Life!



So, as many of you know, Freshman year was one of my absolute highs in life, loved every single non-sleep getting, dancing in the elevators, nickname giving, spying on would-be crushes, laughing minute of it! The best part of all was the great friends that I made! So, what a treat that me and 2 of my favorite friends from BYU: Kim (we go back to freshman year at Skyline :) and Kammy and their cute kids all got together. It was like no time had passed, laughing as usual at all of the fun memories and how life has changed, but not them, not even one bit. They are still the fun-loving, beautiful, great friends. Seriously, everyone deserves to have good friends like them and I'm just happy that they're mine. Here's just a few pics of our day together. I have to say I'm impressed the kids were such good sports after how many pics we took :)




3 comments:

Kim P. Edwards said...

That afternoon is definitely a highlight of my summer! I am so happy that the three of us are still friends. So lucky!!!!

Kammy T said...

I love these pictures. The only downside was it was too short! Kim it was SO great to get to laugh with you again. I'm so ready for a reunion!!

Kammy T said...

OH and BTW Delaney threw my camera on cement a few days later--totally broke--so I seriously think I'm going to buy one just like yours!!!