Thursday, June 5, 2008

I love my job.....

seriously, although my job can be a tad stressful at times, i really do love it and one of the best things about it is the funny things kids say/do, they crack me up! and half the time they don't realize how funny they are. so without further ado, have to share a few funny stories that happened today. one of the little girls i was working with had just come from the office and i asked her why she had to go up there to which she replied..."i had to give something to the vice princess" (i bet that made the vice principal's day). then later this afternoon, i was working w/2 of my favorite little kids, two little kindergartners. i was having them go through this obstacle course where they had to walk on foot/hand prints and crawl through this long cloth tunnel. so after they both went through, they looked at me and said "now it's your turn ms. kim". i was cracking up thinking how am i ever going to fit through this tiny tunnel? but figured, hey if i'm expecting them to do it, so i made the effort and at last made it through but can't say it was without a struggle. so at the end of our session, we were working at the table and all of a sudden the principal got on over the loud speaker and started making an announcement. i kept talking to them, telling them what we were going to do next when one of the little boys held my finger up to my mouth, and had me copy his other hand making a peace sign in the air....(like they do when the teacher wants them to be quiet in class) too funny!

4 comments:

Kim P. Edwards said...

Kim - I can just see you crawling through that tunnel! Those kids are so lucky to have such a fun O.T. Thanks for sharing your fun stories!

Jessica said...

I just found your blog through Emily Anthon's! I didn't know you had one- yay!! :)

Jessica Raychek

Natalie said...

Kim, I agree with Kim. I can totally see you doing those things. I bet you are the most fun teacher EVER!! Now, I would just love to see a picture of all of that.

Melanie S said...

It's so great to catch up on what you are doing. I tried to comment on your blog once before, but it wouldn't accept it for some reason. I hope you are doing well!