Thursday, June 26, 2008

summertime!

















Wow I love summer!! It's my favorite time of the year. I love how everyone's outside, people seem happier and of course my favorite part is coming home. So, had to cram all of the fun on this post. We had a family BBQ/Swim Party and had so much fun chatting/swimming. Kudos to the Jones' for keeping their pool the most ideal temp. for swimming. It made me a little sad to see all of my cute nieces and nephews growing up and so quick, sometimes I just want time to freeze! I'm sorry and not to be partial, but aren't they seriously the cutest bunch of kids? I've also included a classic pic of my Mom's first intro to guitar hero and Mindy's accompanying reaction. I know everyone says this about their families, but I really mean it, I don't know how I lucked out to be placed in the family I was, I couldn't ask for a more amazing set of parents or brothers and sisters!

1 comment:

Kim P. Edwards said...

I think your family is amazing. I would love to have been a fly on the wall and watch the way your parents raised such great people. I think I would learn so much. You all just truly seem to LOVE being together and have so much fun.