Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good music and a Good Read



So, I love a good c.d. and particularly if it's a soundtrack. Here's an oldie but a goodie that my friend Alison let me borrow. Who remember's this show? So, the theme song is by far the best, the other ones are a tad too instrumental for my taste. Maybe I'll put one of the songs on my playlist for old time's sake. Kim, this soundtrack will forever remind me of you!




Next, onto a great little book I just read. I've always loved Teddy Roosevelt. I think it was after hearing how he used to let his kids ride their pony through the White House that sold me. Anyway, it's a quick read (with big print :)and I really liked that it was a little peek into who he was as a person.

2 comments:

Kammy T said...

Oh fun! I'm going to put a hold on this book now! I feel like an uninformed American that I know so little about the presidents.

Kim P. Edwards said...

Kim! That was so funny to see that soundtrack on your blog - I had totally forgotten about it. I remember I loved that theme song. I wonder if I still have that tape in a box somewhere.....

Thanks for the book recommendation! You have always helped make me more interested in history. You are the best!