Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Millie and Janet!!



So, last week we celebrated a couple of my friends birthdays by going out for some Thai food and hanging out at my friend Millie's house. One of the reasons I think I love my job is the chance to work w/so many amazing people, and these guys happen to be 3 of them. I love it because they are always so willing to share ideas and they constantly crack me up. We always have such a great time together that we actually choose to hang out outside of work. Thanks for a great night you guys!!

On a side note, this is Millie's dog Kita. Isn't she the most beautiful dog? I know some of you are big on the little dogs, but I am a sucker for big dogs. She is so cute and playful and it's hilarious b/c even though she's huge, i don't think she realizes her own strength....my friend calls her baby huey. :)

4 comments:

Iris said...

Happy Birthday to them! And, I love the pic of the dog =) I hope you are doing well and am sooooooo excited for your trip =) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Courtney said...

I am totally with you on the big dog thing, Kim! I think little dogs are just yappy.

Unknown said...

Yay! I love working with you too!!! =) Cracking up is a must in our profession!! Have a great trip and then it's time to plan for the next vacation! :D

Kim P. Edwards said...

Kim - I ran into your mom the other day at Albertsons. She told me about your trip coming up. That sounds amazing! I hope you have a wonderful time!

I am always excited to see a new post from you. You are so great. : )