Sunday, April 27, 2008

C.H.I.P.S


You know, I've always loved C.H.I.P.S, but not as much as when they're pulling me over! Today I got my first speeding ticket :( Such a bummer, was driving a wee bit over the speed limit and bam, before I knew it I looked in my rear view mirror thinking, "Oh, I feel so bad for them, they're getting pulled over" and then realized it was ME! I'm just mad that I wasn't able to talk him into even a warning. Oh well, I guess I should look at the bright side, b/c I'm actually shocked I haven't gotten one sooner.

2 comments:

Kyle said...

It's time to go back to Didi.

That's a classic story! Was it freeway or local streets?

kim said...

ky, i always used to laugh at your little nickname "gas n' go kimmy", guess i learned my lesson. i was on the freeway, guess i just picked up a little too much speed, but i know there were people on there going faster than me!