Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eastern European Fling!

Hi Everyone! One of my April's resolutions and no this is not a joke is to stop procastinating, so this is my first stab at it. I've been meaning to get this blog up and going forever. So, I figured, better a month late than never! Had to share some pics and some fun stories about my recent trip. The middle of March I had the chance to go on one of the most amazing trips w/my sister Jen. We went to Croatia and Slovenia, with quick jaunts over to Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina. We had so much fun together and Jen was the greatest travel companion. Sometimes it amazes me how many beautiful places there are in the world, and so little time to see them :) Anyway, we had a great trip and enjoyed every minute of being the youngun's of the group, seriously we had atleast 30 years on everyone, but we really met the greatest people on our trip and had too much fun on our long bus rides criss crossing the country. here are a few select photo opps from our trip!

6 comments:

Kyle said...

What an honor being the first commenter! Seeing the pics just makes me want to see more-it looks stunning!

Both Haley and I are very glad you started up your blog-congrats!

amber said...

Kimmy...Love that you are bloggin!
You of everyone should be blogging to share all the amazing travel experiences you have, so I'm glad you did it.
Jen...the greatest travel companion?...must we go on another adventure to Fiji to remind you how great I travel?!
Can't wait for the next trip posting...I think your next jaunt should be to the Orient because you have hit up everywhere else!

Kammy T said...

KIM!! I keep hoping you'd start a blog! It has been way too long and now I can catch up so when we do get to hang out I'll know what you've been up to! Gorgeous pictures, and how embarassing that I couldnt' locate half of the places you visited on a map.

Kim P. Edwards said...

Kim! Yeah!!! I am so excited that you finally started your blog. It will be so fun to find out more about what is going on with you! Gorgeous picture too!

Maybe someday you will create a post about a trip we can go on together! (I can dream, right?)

kim said...

yeah!! i love all the fun comments, thanks everyone! i'll be stalking your blogs shortly :)

Natalie said...

Kim, gorgeous pics!! What a beautiful place! Wow! I'm glad you had such a nice time.