Monday, April 28, 2008

I love visitors!!









Being in California does have its perks and one of them is it's a fun place to visit. What a great month of visitors! The end of March, my sister Amber came out to visit, the next week my friend Joni came out and 2 weeks later my friend Kim came out, all from S.L.

Here's a little sampling of some things we did: went to the beach, went hiking up to the Hollywood sign, went to the National Cemetery (kind of weird, but very pretty) for a Linger Longer (Joni will appreciate that) :), went to the beach, went to L.A. County Museum of Art (LACMA), went to the Getty, saw Wicked!! (Kim, thank you, thank you again!), went to Al Gelato for yummy italian ice, went to the Norton Simon museum, went to the beach and came home to an amazingly clean and beautifully organized apt. thanks to Ambey!! (Still feel bad about that).

Sometimes I think seriously, how did I get so lucky to have such amazing family and friends!
I love you all!

4 comments:

amber said...

Kimmy--I love being your visitor and I think I need another visit soon! fun pics of all the other visitors and nasty pic of me--ugh!

Kim P. Edwards said...

Thanks so much for the funnest weekend ever! I think about it all the time. You were the best hostess - you made me feel so welcome and took me to all the funnest places! Thanks for giving all that time to me!

Iris said...

Thanks again for having me...It was so good to see you.....I am STILL laughing about your "linger longer" comment. I love your blog! I just added you to my list on my blogs =) Sorry it took so long to reply. We were out of town. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Natalie said...

You ladies look great! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I need to come and visit you Kim.