Saturday, December 13, 2008

By this time next week.....




I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it! I can't believe it's been 11 years since I've been home from Chile. Next week at this time, my parents and I will be in Valparaiso, Chile, then getting on a cruise to go down south to Patagonia and around Cape Horn, ending up Buenos Aires, Argentina. The first couple of nights we'll be in Santiago and it works out great because one of the girls I taught when I was on my mission, is now at the University in Santiago, crazy!! and we're planning on meeting up w/her to get a tour of the city. I can't wait to see old friends from my mission and to also explore new places that I wasn't able to go to while I was on my mish and can't wait to see my parents impression of one of the most beautiful, friendliest countries on earth, but of course I'm partial :) For Argentina, have to say, even though I'm excited to see the sights, can't wait to see the Tango dancers! If any look remotely like him, then sign me up :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Whoa, Kim. Have a great time! I can't believe you are going on such a fabulous trip. I hope you have the most wonderful time!!!

Kim P. Edwards said...

That is going to be so much fun!!!! Be sure to tell me all the details of your tangos. : )

Justin said...

Chile. That is Rad! Silvia and I are headed to the Southern Hemi too, Brazil.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you and Jen look great. Have a great Argentine trip. -Bruce

Kammy T said...

Oh how fun! I'm super excited for you. I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures and hear your stories! Yeah!