Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Thanksgiving to Remember......















I just got back from a quick visit home for Thanksgiving, it's never long enough! We had such a great Thanksgiving, everyone except for Mitch and Beck and their fam's were there and they were really missed! Because there were so many of us, we ended up reserving the chapel for our festivities and it actually ended up being perfect. We had a very yummy dinner, played some basketball, played "turkey" bowling, actually it was a cornish game hen, and a mighty thawed one by the end of the round, gross!, did a little dancing and topped off the night w/Sardine's, a family fav and have to say a little bit creepy in the chapel. I really can't even begin to say how thankful I am for my amazing family and friends, I know I really lucked out in that department. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Hi Kim! What a fun holiday-we've actually done a few things at the church when Ryan's extended family gets together because there are so many people. That guy in the top picture with the green shirt on has GOT to be your brother!

Justin said...

Looks like Fun!!!!!!!!