Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's!!!

Can I just say I love Valentine's Day!! I know there are many Valentine's haters out there who disagree but to me it's more than romance, it's about showing your love to family, friends and all the other special people in your life. O.k., but I'll be honest, I am a sucker for all things romance: romantic comedies,letters, flowers and stories of how people met.

So this weekend was an unexpected one, but soooo fun. I had been dying to go and visit my friend Natalie and Dave and their kids in Vegas, plus I found out there was a Single's Conf. going on so figured why not? Nat and Dave were the perfect hosts as always and I love it because we just get going and could talk for hours without even noticing it. As for the conf., I'll admit, was a bit of a shocker to walk in and be one of the younger ones, since there was no age cap!! But there was a group closer to my age and I met some cool people and overall was really glad I went.

I guess the best surprise of the weekend was this:




You know who you are and thank you, thank you, now if I could just know who you are!! Seriously, you have no idea how these totally made my day, my week and just wanted you to know how much I appreciated them!

3 comments:

Kim said...

lucky you...you got 2 bouquets and don't even know who from?!? they're beautiful.

Kammy T said...

Yeah! Sounds like a very fun weekend. Gorgeous flowers. I have always loved your positive attitude. You're a lover not a fighter.

Kim P. Edwards said...

OOooohh!! I'm dying to find out who gave you those flowers! They are so beautiful.