Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tagged by Tay

So, compliments of my niece Taylor (Tay), I've been tagged. Tay you'll be happy to know I'm finally taking the time to respond to a tag:

So here goes:

1. if stranded on an island what three things would you bring other than food and water? um..... a good book, my camera and my ipod

2. What is your most prized possession? ooh that's a toughy, if we're talking non-material possessions, definitely my family, friends and my beliefs. for material things....probably my letters and random things saved from the past or my passport.

3.what is your motto? life is measured not by the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away!

4.what different states have you lived in? Utah, Texas, California. Countries: Chile

5. Favorite song? I've always loved "The way you do the things you do" by UB40 and "Everything" by Michael Buble. Way too hard to limit it to just one!

i tag... (Kim, Kammy, Steph, Nat, Beck, Justin, Taryn, Kim A., Stacy, Melanie, Catherine) and anyone else who happens to stop by and see this post, i would love to see what you guys put down for your answers!

2 comments:

catharooni said...

very "kim" like answers! sincere, meaningful and high quality. be warned, mine will not be!! i like this one, though ...

Kim P. Edwards said...

Hi Kim! You are so great. It was really fun to read your answers. Just reading them brings back good memories I have with you.

Thanks for the tag.... I have been slacking on my blog. Maybe this will get me going again!