Sunday, February 8, 2009



Am came out for a visit last weekend and we had such a great time! It went by way too quick. The thing I love best when family comes to visit is how easy it is. Seriously, we could sit around and do nothing and it would still be the greatest weekend. Luckily, we did get out a little. We went to a taping, wait make that 2 of the Bonnie Hunt Show in Culver City, (we were trying to score any additional freebies), we made out w/2 Superbowl tins of popcorn, they were no cruise to the Caribbean, but hey they were something. We were lucky to have such amazing weather while she was here. We also made it to the 3rd street promenade for a little shopping and to the beach, where we rented beach cruisers, which was so much fun, minus a couple of overzealous bikers w/horns. Thanks for the fun weekend Ambey!!

3 comments:

Iris said...

What a fun weekend!!! I'm so glad she could be there...a little disappointed you didn't go to the cemetery though =)

Courtney said...

I love it when family visits! And I know what you mean about being able to have fun just sitting around....that is soooo what it is like when I'm with my family, too!

Anonymous said...

kimmy...thank you for a good time as always! i am just shocked you got me up off the couch:) Not even a pin would have worked to get me going friday night...