Sunday, July 26, 2009

See you in 2 weeks!!




Summer school is winding to a close and I can't believe how fast its flown. It's been a really busy but fun summer at work. Usually, I'm kind of on my own, traveling between schools to see the kids on my caseload. But during summer b/c there aren't as many schools open, they assign a group of us therapists to be at one school. Can I just say, I love it! It's been so fun co-treating with my friends. I love having someone around to swap ideas with and to chat with. We've had some really cute kids we're working w/too which always helps.

Now that work is coming to a close, I'm pulling out the suitcases and gearing up for my trip!! My friend Tonnette (mission friend) and I are flying to Amsterdam and are then headed on a Baltic cruise which stops in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia and Estonia!! I'm so excited, can't wait!! I've been talking to family/friends who have lived/visited some of these places to get ideas on must sees. So, if you have any suggestions, feel free! I'm going to try and stop in at some of the internet cafe's along the way to update!

7 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

I'm so jealous, that sounds like a blast! I can't wait to hear about it and see your pictures when you get back.

Justin said...

Hey Kim. That's awesome that your going to here. What are the exact dates. If you want, you can probably crash at our place. We have tons of room and we are tons of fun. You should talk to Melissa. She didn't sound like she was going to go to the conference, but maybe if she knows that your going that might motivate her to go.

Kammy T said...

Fun! I hope you have a wonderful cruise, as usual--I'll look forward to your photos!

Shannon said...

Kim I saw your comment on Erin's blog and wondered if you could possibly be the same Kim we roomed with in the little brick house and what do you know... I'm still looking for a candle that smells like the mango one you had. Yummm I loved that.

Well have a great trip! And I will be stopping by for updates if you don't mind?

....I also just my steal that salad recipe for a baby shower I'm helping with this week, so thanks (smile).

Kim P. Edwards said...

Have a great time! It sounds like an amazing trip - I'm excited to hear all about it!

Jason and Stephanie said...

Kim. All those places....it sounds like a dream!! Have a great time!!

Erin said...

Holy Cow! That is awesome! Have a great trip! We can't wait to hear all about it!